About The Speech Peach
Christine Sullivan, owner of The Speech Peach, is a Speech-Language Pathologist (licensed in NY and GA) with 15 years of experience working with children ages 3-15 years old. Christine is a certified Bilingual Spanish-English Speech Therapist, and can provide therapy services in both languages.
Christine employs a fun, engaging, child-centered approach to help children develop their speech, language, and communication abilities to their fullest potential!
Speech Therapy services, including screenings, evaluations, and therapy sessions, are currently provided virtually due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Christine specializes in treating children who are having difficulties with:
- Early Language Development ("Late Talkers")
- Language Comprehension
- Social Skills / Pragmatic Language
- Play Skills
- Pronunciation (Articulation & Phonology)
- Expressive Language Delay
- Bilingual/Multilingual Language Issues
- Phonemic Awareness / Early Literacy Skills (e.g., rhyming, segmenting, blending)
Helpful Links for Parents
Speech & Language Developmental Milestones (AAP): http://www.aapd.org/media/policies_guidelines
When You Are Concerned About Your Child's Language Development (The Hanen Centre): http://www.hanen.org/helpful-info/when-you-are-concerned.aspx